2010年11月15日星期一

Antique cars and little Belle 〖 〗 _tenten on

I didn't expect the supermarket to buy milk, a look at the auto show. Sunday (20 September) at noon, I carry every day, the car is almost up to the supermarket, at the crossroads, I hit the steering wheel turn right, always go to the Mall every day in the pool according to n times. I really don't know why I suddenly want to stroll, to everyday activities activities? arrived there, most of the street to the letter, bustling, auto show, car I do not understand, or not interested, do not like to drive, used to think that there is a driver that I just ride. Car show car is a bit of a year, in 1928, 1941 or anything, I don't know if this belongs to the antique car? call antique cars. Look at the motor show, is undoubtedly to the daily monotonous life is busy. The right photo was last seen leaving before the shoot, I spent half a day, took many photos, N does not know today's topic, find this piece of licences, nor write. Also good with a camera, you'd say, buy milk with a camera so skillfully, just really not premeditated, normally, I go out without special zone daily photography, is not going to take your camera, camera or Pro out at home and doorstep to took some every day, every day wearing red clothes wearing red bow, Red Socks every day their pick, I said to get double red socks to go with clothes, and then every day is on her own a bunch of different color socks, we have found that the Red Socks pass me, every day, even to buy milk also wear a very clean and tidy. At the gates according to finish phase, I also wanted to put the camera aside and later want to forget it, put it in a bag, it seems, later to buy milk to take the camera, otherwise, I'm an impulse, an encounter of fun, and you haven't had to help every day. Every day one started walking in the street "horrifying", small maid tossing upon her mattress not stupid and think that the usual danger of the street, listen to me today you can walk in the street, as is the auto show surrounded, boldly ride. United States men pushing a baby stroller. Naughty character, then I wouldn't give it every day, these cars were climbing is private out of the exhibition. Related Bowen: antique cars and little Belle 〖 〗 in (2009-09-2504: 58: 02) antique cars and little Belle 〖 〗 under (2009-09-2505: 01: 13)

没有评论:

发表评论