2010年11月15日星期一

A few years ago--network--Fudan University scholars luzhongju _ cut firewood

My NetEase album almost ten thousand pictures, just to look at, see young front collection of beautiful photos, the Fudan University Luzhongju, 03 years I graduated from college and after that year, she's hung on the Internet, holding the guitar very wide spread of video-only network spread said she is real, as for the Fudan University, I do not understand, did not need to understand this fact luzhongju long very ordinary, not what beauty, is the impression I have, that's when our school dormitory broadband yet universal, surf often go to the Internet, I don't like to play games, play often look at the AV website overnight (haha, laugh at me now)-Watch watching will pop-up luzhongju video, thought it was Japan's AV actress, so they have the impression of. Oh, this is after, the young earth, a laughing stock.

没有评论:

发表评论