I filmed Yao embrace blonde lens _ shadong
After much confirmed that Yao Ming in the Olympic Games closing ceremony, and blonde embrace of Bagua lens really is I photographed. Although I have long been engaged in Bagua work, but it still makes me excited. I cannot confirm this lens is not that I shoot down?, in fact, I was impressed, because the closing day of the situation is not like other people imagine it so simple. Closing the day before, I was at the closing ceremony, the operation of two venues of unilateral one wireless camera. The so-called "unilaterally" is used in the international public television signal (by BOB commissioned Finland commissioned, unified broadcasting to the world) on the basis of the CCTV camera and insert your own picture of availability required. In athletes, responsible for tracking shot Chinese athletes. That night I do not know which athletes will enter the venue from which direction. To be honest, I don't know if I can get this work done to what degree, but even so, I still really enjoy this strange battlefield soldier combat thrill, in fact, I have always enjoyed. When athletes from all directions like ants like pouring into the venue, I was more like a brutal rebel ants, converse with people, from North to South in the "Ant" shuttle. A few perfunctory lens, I finally saw the unique characteristics of distance, Director know Yao Yao Ming, also in the headset kept urging me to smooth out as soon as possible. But to squeeze into Yao Ming, and is positive, it is not an easy thing, not to mention shoulder also carrying his load a heavy camera microwave equipment, there is also a bag on the back of the battery, or even, I even did a photo Assistant. Breast bounce now has no matter, I even used the spit milk, finally found the front side of the road direction Yao Ming, Director at the scene cut from public television signal to my seat until the Director in the headset told me that the screen has been cut away, this score seconds, while walking in the crowd back, while maintaining the stability of the screen, while preventing the crowd on the abrupt collision, I left the effort, I can only be used to ensure that Yao is always in my screen Center, as he did, I simply have no time to go over. Closing ceremony ended, I use the mobile Internet, discovered the Yao Ming and blonde embrace of gossip, my crazy, didn't think I had something to do. Until the next day he saw the complete closing ceremony replay, began to feel excited, this lens is seemingly let me catch up. Until this afternoon, I met in units of day productions at the teacher, and finally confirms the lens really is I caught. I have MSN with small bi students said that I was always very lucky to catch a rare classic lens, I work as a whole the Olympics didn't try in vain. Thank you for loving & Lauren Yao Ming, thank you, thank you for the Olympic Games in Beijing, thank you, thank you audience CCTV ...
没有评论:
发表评论