2010年11月18日星期四
Medhufushi Maldives-love write honeymoon diary-Day5_ Eskimo pig
2010-9-7 fine sometimes cloudy dusk fishing my birthday, spent in the Maldives. I had forgotten, the bear suddenly at the end of breakfast, like how to spend, from the leisurely day indulging in response. Sea fishing, Ah, we are not already arranged! I want to catch a big fish! today is also a lot of Chinese Islands, has been playing with it for landing small husband and wife to end a Maldives vacation. Originally booked to sea snorkeling, later turned into a photo with them, the activities decided to cancel out. Row four different pose various photographed jumping battled until everyone in the Sun completely surrender ... Prior of Liu Feng, wangran couples, Yan Shuo, liujia couples and another on MOM and dad today also Islands. Take the left side, not blue, how could not miss. I was lucky and bear the scheme a little bit longer, also scheduled activities, daily hairlines hairlines of bathing, sleeping, playing with water. Send fellow on leave is also deeply touched our hearts, not far from a few days later we have to leave this piece of paradise, inevitably some sad. However we can't stay here forever, leaving is another segment start now, believe that everyone has a dream, you can return to this paradise for the rest. Endless pools are my great love, sea breeze blows, the couch quietly in the Sun, sleeping, reading books, watching the swimming pool or sweet or gay scene, it is no more pleasant things. Twilight fishing: we are lucky, to sea voyage saw a large group of dolphins! to sail with the bear up to the second floor of the boat's terrace, a small black also sat in the ladder on the edge of the sea breeze blowing. We have a ride without a tent chatting with black, suddenly cried out for our black head "Dolphin, Dolphin," they are very heavy accent, we also have no reaction from the distance, then see a lot of great white spray, vaguely also jumped up, is reflected back. I and the bear off Black recently, was among the first to see that soon the whole ship people gathered to a layer of bow deck, excited watching the jubilation jump of dolphins. We followed the black were applauded attract dolphins, clever kids in our hop on both sides continue to bow out of the water, we were pleasantly surprised. I and the bear on the second floor of the deck, watching it very clear that the photograph is marginal, the dolphins are very fast, only left a small fins shot down. But no regrets, good fun, many comrades went out to sea is to see dolphins should have been caught in our casual, so lucky! bear music for a long time, finally a sentence "Dolphin was just the way it is!" ... A very pleasant waves are very large and small do ship in waves in the wind, our sea fishing are not affected. I start with bear and its futile, the hook was always stuck to their coral also think what has caught a big fish, La La fixed ... Ship a couple of foreign friends, Ms. pick before and after opening the fastest fish award, although caught a tiny little fish, but still had a whole ship's a praise and admiration. Not long afterwards he tore her husband in the stern into a gigantic fish, full 50CM long! o on board and cause a sensation. Four Korea man with a girl, not long started to go to bed, it is estimated that seasickness, poor! plus a family of three, I do not know is that small husband and wife with her mother-in-law or the mother-in-law and unhelpful. I repeatedly attempts to, often not hooked coral is the bait was finished, but I don't worry you don't hurry, take your time. Gradually there is little senses, the line with the feeling in my hands a little dive for a sink, tightly pulled and began the long process of your line. The sea is very deep, this process is suffering, because there do not determine the fish was hooked until a red fish back I pull out of the water, is immediately attracted a praise, the glowing red of fish is not particularly large, black very persuasive people shout "Honeymoonfish!" Haha, I was the first three catch fish! bear some sit still, try again and again, always failed. Advised him patience. When I pull up the second after the bear side polyactis suddenly pulled together a very big fish, small than the foreigners much yet. Bear right on music, take pictures with fish, face happiness! later one after all of the trophies, bunk of three men, catch a box was faster than the small black fish, later it was said that fish at least 5 or 6 kilos! finally bears no other harvest, I came back two, they are not big fish. Two people, 5 fish, are also nice, haha! return sitting at the bow on the deck, the sea breeze is very large, only two people I talked to bear, talk, restless, darkening sky, the sea to our show strange side. The location of the bow, truly feel the waves has shocked, the sea like rushes to, and then the boat quickly down the long decline, increased, we rarely go inland children really are the General experience. Looking back in the day of the Maldives is so beautiful as quiet as blue, how the material also has this side.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论