2010年11月16日星期二

Merry Christmas? _ George Ho Chun _ Sina Blog

Yesterday was Christmas Eve, I and my friends to an evening KTVHAPPY. The first song was my dear-Ling Jie help me point of the woman flower ". My first Super pick songs. In fact, this song is as a person. Meijie, another five days, leaving the whole meijie already four years. Time is always been so rapid, and now they have become mature. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Everyone goes through some things, it will become strong. Me and my friends in the chorus of the intimate lover ", remember that the original high school, the teacher let us choreographer, I also teach you jump of this dance. Christmas Eve, I am always very happy at the thought of having. But today I had a good Christmas. However, there are no fun. Do not say. Enjoy the most important. Life is expensive in the attempt. Life is to stand trial. For the villain, you don't have to ignore her. In short, we are standing on my side. Is not it? fun is most important.

没有评论:

发表评论