Miss Christmas _VELA_ Sina Blog
Why this World Festival just for lovers ready but forgot to set aside one day to the comfort of down single Festival lovers always touching story I remember and he sat down to think of it like yesterday, love was also me inside, although my mouth say that everything is minor but cannot conceal heart miss I wish I'd love it like a Christmas watching Meteor he wish want to love me more than a thousand years, I think both Christmas and Bell resounding oath open your eyes but see I leave love good far even ordinary time lovers will delight in experiencing blessing season more like has the world I am a person in the face of escape and lonely taste and posting Lam sing love long streets advertising words his heart is also has a lot of memory in the world someone a love to replace is difficult to reproduce
没有评论:
发表评论