2010年11月15日星期一

My home beauty in meter ... work life article _xiaxia

I like my niece Super, she's pretty cute, Nice .., is a rare beauty Ah .. Her 4-year-old before I got married, but I often go to work with her, like my daughter ... Recently, she went to the m internship liangyue, (because of her English, Japanese thief la badly) in one meter of KFC hit point busboy ... Earn a lot of beautiful knife, but she didn't keep a cent, bought a lot of good friends .. DD gave I love my little Cutie! in m small beauty of the surroundings, my neighbors have many admirers ... If some "wrongful" man AG would like to hit her on the idea that Roger cuisine ... My little Belle yesterday with a new home---http://blog.sina.com.cn/amengnoblog warm welcome my good friends to visit yo ... (Small beauty writing good Ah me super like watching her DD AH) This is a small beautiful women to buy brand-name bulldozer children shoes shoes I small beautiful beautiful elegant little Belle KFC Edition small beauty and meter colleagues escaped version of the little beauty and neighbor friend this is chasing small beauty m guy, don't look at his beard, he is 26 years of age and whisper woman m (little girls don't like him yo) two-meter maid (but I don't see the right image only 19-year-old aunt) KFC is so blasted drop Russia Russia lad, Mexico girl-boy and old man in the middle of the little Cutie is KFC's boss haha ... little Cutie going home niao .... and Russia in airport yiyixibie ....

没有评论:

发表评论