2010年11月18日星期四
Night Pro Maldives _ miss the beautiful
The former two are Paradise Island bird's eye view, this is paradise Island Hotel landing stage. Maldives in the Indian Ocean Center heaven, that is the holiday paradise honeymoon heaven, paradise of love, amour heaven! "to heaven. I am in the night falls on the Maldives. Look in Malé airport, such as in the past the harbour of lights. However no tall buildings. I quipped friends to guess a riddle, Yang to eat Litchi, playing a national capital. We have just spent the day 27 hours, local time at twelve o'clock, head speed is slow, guess not. Haha, no difficulty, is MALE, male '. Maldives airport is very small, handy, a Customs Airport is around all sides of Wharf, is the hotel's reception point, from the airport take the boat to the hotel is provided free by the hotel to a service. A small island in the Maldives is a hotel, but I live in Paradise Island Hotel. Reception is a complexion of the waiter, speak English, not English friends to take a "Salina" will be better. Although it is twelve o'clock, but we also was not their final reception of tourists. Speedboat in the dark heaven island. Exception of moist air, since we had arrived before the next storm. The distant sky or with electro-optic, in the depths of the sea. Lightning red or yellow, lit up the layer of high set on the sea cloud, shadow, a refutation of light and shadow class. Maybe the motor giant sound, I don't hear thunder, sky-flashing like Fireworks blooming, whisk touched on Maldives paradise of longing and on expectations, heart joy. About 20 minutes, Paradise Island has come to the hotel from Terminal! is the long wooden trestle bridge, this is the years of the magazine's common picture, but I have been standing here at the moment, the heart is excited! trestle with light, the sea, I saw countless fish! alll bottom, at that time I thought this one or two meters of clarity is already a very good job, then I see 15 metres and even more deep sea fish, I was on the call it paradise of a sea clear quantitative concept! additionally make me excited is the beach of white sand beach, think tomorrow to take a walk, and now back to Guangzhou, only to find that the white sand beach is not passed! the next time you want to take your beloved one is good to go for a walk! the hotel is a wooden structure, no air-conditioning, by the voices of the wind. Bar sound great, let me not even tired. I live 320, Villa, it was in the Paradise Island Villas of the northeast side. Walk from reception to room needs 10 minutes! all the way all tropical plants, at night and went a bit like this ghastly terrorist. And into the room, comfortable with joy, for hotel guests early to hold well air-conditioned! closed the door, high-temperature and humid full off outside the House! there is a door through the room on the beach, because I had heard through the glass window, the waves of sound is as "hidden Lei as ROAR! this sleeping? I still think. However, when I open air shower wash away the Villa fatigue after the bed had not time to think about the schedule for tomorrow already asleep, the "hidden"-like Sea Ray roaring turned out to be the best hypnotic music! so, Maldives I! Paradise Island I!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论