2010年11月15日星期一
Self-writing: brain beauty private fiction (book review) _ Huang Wen
Old Qiu: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_53a1468b0100ggxu.html Huang Wen's prior model's "I like her eggs on the finally published, although the books are packaged to kill, it even has let the cat out of the two photos of Huang Wen, but as a novel, written in a homely atmosphere and not flow gas. which she used to love and worship of those" Wang Shuo "writers of style, are a transcendence. Author I know who lives far from me, but also in the unpretentious touched surfaces. I have studied electronic text, see the book, I read on one side, while looking character prototype was there Akashi \. relaxation \ Zhao Zhao \ Tang danian \, and so a human shadow. of course, the shadow is not the ultimate goal of this novel, the book I think it is a very good "thousandth Guide". Huang Wen, belongs to the really like literature of female models, this book some paragraph write brilliantly, I copied a paragraph as follows: "in the circle to be long, you will be able to detect a loose state of survival in a tight, apparently eat drink, loose loose powder, a pair of indifference, in fact, the hidden one heart, one so shortsighted to critical moment, each person than anyone cares about personal interests. If you are a mixed circle of people, especially girls, if you see the true colors, do not know the best yitouzaijinqu. It is easy to become very passive — "the book 131 page write best, analysis like this is very clear, very rare, and very real. Inside the main plot is about a field and a writer's description of love, is the author's own and a male writer in depth analysis, really is the best book to read. I am a vulgar, certainly gave the book control characters in a realistic view, very interesting. The key is the author's own mining and critique never mercy, this really rare, than she likes those men, how to watch both frank and interesting. She wanted to pay tribute to Henry Miller, this partially achieved. "I like her eggs on the link for excellence: http://www.amazon.cn/detail/product.asp?source=82697180 & prodid = bkbkb01892 http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20742222 when when:
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论