2010年11月16日星期二

Busy Christmas _ not me but the wind _ Sina Blog

忙碌的圣诞节果不其然,圣诞节这天仍忙得像个砣螺。 The Council fixed the target for acceptance to Christmas day, the preparatory work on Christmas day have to do more. Early start for the leadership of the reporting material passes to see it again, the words and phrases are not appropriate places changed to, and then contact the local print, go to office supply stores select cover paper, and other departments to supplementary materials will need to purchase some lever clamps like Office supplies. Then this is the file to the material, to seal to phone, busy Garret. Noon overtime a material that afternoon when his work faster work is finished, the Secretary to the meeting, open also to half past six. All require departments to the venue tomorrow. I said I don't go to the bar, the Hall in the morning with fruit sent to it, or I sector specific business, where I is not necessary, there are some zero work in other departments of the kids were just chant run errands. (I thought that, since the content is not my business, I'm not going to give you that little for him to do. ), Secretary for some to say that you are in the Council do? I saying not to do when I'm not going! saying is: I have a pile of work busy, civilization Office, General Director of work to catch up later in the butt! this is the truth, the date of expiry is over because the Secretary has not at home, the Tribunal is not, so I dare not. Take advantage of this opportunity, I quickly put to submit the materials and to consult with the Secretary, the Secretary, your home at night and see it, tomorrow morning to get back at me. Consent, I considered a sigh. Back to home, simply eating a meal, opened the computer work materials. Suddenly the door bell rang, turned out to be her husband came back. I feel it is the weekend, her husband said that when the weekend, relax yourself what is wrong. I said I'dwant to relax, but there are so many work tomorrow, but also a big advance work. Simply, a husband, feeling much better.

没有评论:

发表评论