Christmas Carnival night _ ink snow _ Sina Blog
NH, and came back late, because look at a Christmas party, although it is not my favorite jewelry, but see sweet, still felt very happy. Although I still feel Blue than sweet handsome, but see the friends of the men still very happy. How to say, this is a kind of party? moderators while warm, but not enough to cope with and understanding, while trying to sizzling scene, but not enough spare capacity to heart, no way, who told them just like us, why not cooked lose face? but I still got the monk said. Who told me I was a good student! haha ~ ~ ~ most impressed me was the Cosplay is stunning, I didn't think there would be so Black facial makeup, actually fascinated Show, the Show also said that he, like Prince, I threw up dozens of seconds. Thought that if I let the man know Show, what would happen, it is not known. But does this show the entire party a whistling kites. As I am not an anime fan, of course, have not seen this cartoon, but there is a chance I'd still like to see. There are more profound is the last of the rock band performance, a drum performance even let me excited, the drums beat faster and faster, so that people can't help but excited. Although the entire show, not the last K song contest look good, but after all, I see a lot of happy face and beauty, have been met. Also receive a card, it is clear that already earn. But let me a little depressing is that my tennis exam? always pick up the ball, and if the heavens have eyes, let me pass! I received four ball I would be very happy!!! prayer ing. There is also a very nasty headache me is my program exam? is not programming, preparation of the last plan a trip, let the score I vomiting blood!!! while the Christmas Eve, Santa, this year's Christmas gift to let all my homework pass it!! my request not high!!! as long as the exam. Please!, God hearmy prayer !!!! last wishes everybody happy holidays like Christmas!!! this map and this theme is okay, but I like it. These two graphs charts are very fond of style. Hazy with happiness, simple happiness. I hope everyone can have. There is also the first baby of the anonymous. It is my favorite songs. Although it is not. But I believe that every human heart will have an anonymous baby. She may be he is every person's heart. Perhaps sad, maybe sad. But it is a very happy memories.
没有评论:
发表评论