Christmas episodes _ Tan tan_ Sina Blog
圣诞节情结tan/檀今天是圣诞节的前一晚--平安夜。 Rush has gone a year behind, in Harbin spent the second winter, extreme cold, this year seems to be looking for a job at first, the wind and snow. Then work from home is a bit small, I'm a lazy man, so always early on in the morning, then despite the cold extrusion on the bus. Today I went to the company's fourth day, the simple work, sit quietly in front of a computer search, Office hurried busy people, so that my small world extremely obscure. Dining out at noon back to your desk, found a beautiful Red Apple, there is a card, the original is the Administrative Department to our little gift, Christmas Eve, eat apples go. For Christmas, I don't have too many concepts, perhaps for most of the holiday season, I was not too many concepts, life is your own, if every day were close to the wonderful, so resolved out which day is coming to the strong gravity? annual Christmas will receive GUI GUI sent a lot of presents, University four years more and more physicians, graduated in the past two years or so, earliest in Christmas long ago received GUI GUI sent a big box to eat, filled with a whole refrigerator. Christmas like loneliness and solitude avatar hates, scattered around the world, to let people and fantasy, and hope that the reality of things or something. This Christmas, many of my friends gave me the congratulatory, Oh, a man's Christmas Eve, packed down House, continue to work until midnight, then sleepy sleeps, tomorrow is another day, the same cold, like rush, vow, never achieved before. I do not know when to start, when it ended, I have no wish this habit, and now it is very straightforward, if freely, if ~ ~ if, perhaps, if ~ ~ ~ ~ sometimes you probably feel like an idiot, do not know what they need, always something out there that didn't of ~ ~ Christmas, was a very fun day.wbr />我怀恋的生命中,有字叫做‘随意’