2010年11月16日星期二
Christmas night fright. _ Cyan ~ fungus _ Sina Blog
Festival. Coming. A lot of festivals is a brain to all arrived. Approaching full of festive. The streets. I remember at this time last year, he's happy, unhappy in those days, that's when I took him by the hand, worry, in the case of a subsequent holiday to one too ... It seems. All of the "event" will be entirely undeserved. So indeed. Now I really is a person. However. Unexpected is that moment of calm mood a little on the Festival's cross. I can so easily pleasant planning to which you want to talk to help a friend to go mad. We always used to not happen think badly. But the truth is. Wait until after the occurrence. We are able to live well. Paris Bennett sweet cheese cake. Small window take-away sushi. Have been very fond of. Cheese cake. Not greasy. Yingzi treat. I had to eat tonight. "It is to be annotated, life was really like a box of chocolates. Eating too much, they will become fat. Happy, like must always has a price. Taste the accustomed friendship readily available, now, to begin the habit singles alone. All right. I'm waiting for my order to mouth and you want to pay. My friendship yet readily available. So I should not bear any costs. Assembly number. Build-up, not sounded. Nobody can retreat. Hold on until the last second. Build-up in finally rang before the soldiers, even all sleep on the ground floor of the martyr, and finally hear the build-up of sound, but also the rest. I want to, if not for the insistence on millet, and the second to find human remains, if you include the whole army of millet in the battle all of the site, the history is there such a team was later know? and how much of the expense of the Warrior is the Posthuman "disappearance" and not "martyrs". They also like millet and team, because before Assembly, the ring of combat to the last second. Instead. They didn't wait to build-up, ringing is sacrificed, but simply do not have to be gathered, trumpet. Sowill a heart, followed by millet, as they sacrifice felt wronged. Probably. I still can't understand the meaning of war and sacrifice. Fortunately. The final conclusion. Build-up, finally blew in front of their tomb. This also means that their sacrifice was not in vain, for the liberation of China's glorious sacrifice made. The build-up of number "is very moving. There is a chance to everyone to go and see. Support home-made movie, especially the very meaningful films about war. Merry Christmas. Just chat with friends. Careless on the chat to "what is the schedule for tomorrow." I had hard did not respond. Later realize, Oh, Christmas. It seems that I have nothing really to holiday feeling. Big brother said, be sure to stroll, even yourself. I thought the first few years of Christmas. A brain. Recall all all rushed to mind. Would have been quite good mood. All blame him. The year before Christmas. Noisy in the shelves. Christmas last year. Nor pleasant. Now think about it, one person, instead, come to a comfortable. Well ~ ~ no matter there on this holiday. Anyway. In the cinema's big Christmas tree next to "steal" Christmas gift, I have good hanging in front of the bed. I know. Wing of the "little Snowman" also the hook. In this way. I'll wait 25, then we mixed in the resort crazy :) PS. Add blessing. Not tomorrow. MerryChristmas! A person has to think outside the jumble, will find stay at home with your family together good ~ two individuals have to happiness happy too! a group of people of mixed together, and high to fun! when back to things to enjoy happy ~ ~ not readily when back to bed early to go to school the day doing why ~ Everybody, Goodnight ~ ~ :) PPS. Think of five of the song "Christmas night fright". br>To everyone says: original world really Santa Claus will bring the miracle of love to the brave
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论