A letter addressed to Christmas-Christmas gratitude _ is _ Sina Blog
Dear All,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Wishing you All a Blessed andHappy Life serving God everyday of your lives. We're doing good.Being in The U.S.A. is a big change for me; but I have God and myhusband helping me always. I have been preaching in the U.S.A.; some and feel in my heart God has a good plan for me and my husbandsoon in The U.S.A. We're waiting for God's plan to serve him in abig way; and trusting this will happensoon. Mark & Phoebe dear animal long and friends: Flash, more than a year has passed. Think of this year, full of grace, but also have the confidence of shilian. From a full time serve the preachers to the United States of an ordinary family, this is my life's a big transformation; it is from a platform service, go to life and the life of whom process; is my confidence once again. Leap in this confidence, I more attentive look to God, and Jesus intently. Because I know that confidence and Mr. is to be convinced that God and follow his lead, obedient to his arrangements. We are sure that no matter how changes in the love of God never changes, but we love him and that serve his heart will never change. Thank God, let me go through his faithfulness and grace, and Toledo Chinese Church brothers and sisters of concern and love, and give me the opportunity to share the podium of his information. He let me go through adversity, and led me into his peace, also let me enjoy the confidence of the fruit. His achievements my every prayer, arranged for me every step of the way, and made my husband in his innermost nature, to become an army. God equipment and use of our military, and lead us to win with every victory. We know that God has a plan to us, we are also willing to offer ourselves to God. I love China, where there is care and daily prayer support my growth, animal husbandry and long, staff, students and brothers and sisters, and my loved ones. I often miss before I did the same work of the Church, brother or sister; and Seminary of Shepherd and teacher: especially wool yangsan Dean, that Lu far pastor, Reverend, Wei kang lidong preacher, Yong Yuan Shi shangyong pastor, priest, etc. ' But I also love to follow God's plan and schedule, to complete his mission entrusted to us. I also Miss United States friends, especially the UCC Church: George priest, now in Poland whom Doug priest and his wife Liz, and XiaoLing Zhu priest. Miss in Chengdu International Choir: Liz soprano and organizational abilities, Doug priest of humility, Greg's music conductor, George's enthusiasm, the pastor and his wife Linda and Jenn's vocal music and violin, etc. You've been concerned about me, in prayer in memory of me, especially George priest had tried to help me return to the seminary. You all have a warm heart. Thanks! I miss my old friend, Cecilia, I miss all of my friends. You are always in our prayers on supporting me, in memory of me, I help my concern. Christmas thank you is also a Thanksgiving season, more text, they will not be able to express my gratitude and love. Oh that we all have a blessed Christmas times. Love you, not-for-bit & Marco
没有评论:
发表评论